Monday 14 April 2014

Pastel Hair

Hey guys,

 I've wanted to try this pastel hair for so long!! And its sooo much easier than you think. Its such a huge trend right now as we see Kelly O rocking the purple locks and recently Katy Perry went green!!

 I'm a blonde girl at heart and i'd say I always will be but got to switch it up now and again. Anyway I first saw this pink tip look on a Peter Mark add and have wanted to try it since but been scared as I thought id ruin my blonde hair and that is a risk I was not willing to take .. until today!! 



So I figured out a way to do to it (thanks to youtube) without actually using hair dye and it washes straight out and no damage to your hair! 

So all you need to achieve this look is..
  • Chalk pastels that I bought it a local craft store
  • Water 
  • Hair dryer

1. Dip a small section of hair into water.
2. Colour it with the chalk pastels (not regular chalk)
3. Dry the hair once you have added chalk to all the tips.
 Easy!!


Let me know what you think of the pastel hair trend!
Talk soon,
Dee x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment