Tuesday 20 May 2014

Glamour Doll


If your like me and not blesses with fabulous long lashes i'd definitely recommend Catrice Glamour Doll. This little gem is my go to mascara. If it was up to me i'd be wearing false lashes everyday but who has the time and money. 


Naturally I have very short and straight lashes. I find it very had to get my lashes to curl up without using an eyelash curler. I find this mascara gives me long looking lashes with no clumping and also makes my eyes look bigger. Its easy to apple, its easily removed and best of all it lasts all day.



 I've recommended this mascara to my friends and they all love it too. It also cheap, like less than a fiver and also available in Penneys and most pharmacies. There is also a waterproof version available. Definitely be purchasing again. Let me know what you think of Glamour Doll!

Talk soon,
Dee x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment