Saturday 12 April 2014

Ombre lips




Ombre lips are everywhere at the moment from drag queens to the catwalk and i'm absolutely loving it. Ombre is a gradient of colour, from light to dark or dark to light, and its definitely moved from hair to  lips. I was wanting to try this for ages and today I finally did. :) Although I love the look, I think its a bit drag queen looking for us mere mortals. So I came up these few looks that are not as obvious looking but still have the ombre going. Its great for the effect of a fuller lip too. Its so easy to do, just mess around with to shades of lipgloss, lipstick or lip pencil and mix and match.



So I like my pink lippie if you haven't noticed. What do you think of the ombre lip trend? I would love to here your thoughts.
Dee x x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dee! Nice post! :) http://jessbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete