Monday 7 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award.



I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!  Thanks MissLxMakeupaddict for the nomination, check her blog out here. I thought this would be a bit of fun and I needed a break from the college work.
Award Rules:
1) Thank and link the awesome person who nominated you
2) List the rules and display the award
3) Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4) Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to your post
5) Optional. Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog e.g. side bar and follow the person who nominated you.
So here are 7 things about me:


  1. I'm from Ireland.
  2. I'm studying multimedia applications development.
  3. I have a boxer dog called Alfie. He's my baby. :)
  4.  Love leopard print. I know it can be tacky.
  5. I'm off cigarettes since Oct 13th 2013. So proud of myself.
  6. I always try to find the positive in life.
  7. I love getting dolled up for a night out with my boyfriend or the girls.


I would like to nominate
Dee x x


  • 1 comment:

    1. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award for new bloggers. Go to my blog post to learn more: http://raanikaur.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award.html . This is NOT a spam, honest!

      Rani xx

      ReplyDelete