Thursday 27 March 2014

Fishtail Plait

Hey guys,
I finally learned how to do a fishtail plait and I absolutely love them! They are great when you don't have time to curl or straighten your hair but you want something different than a ponytail. They don't have to be perfect either, I like them a bit messy and it doesn't matter if my layers stick out of everywhere.



This one I did really quickly when I was hurrying to college and got lots of complements. Its great! :) They are quick, easy and cute. Happy days.
Do ye like fishtails plaits??

Talk soon,
Dee x x



3 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty! Love a good fishtail :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done a fishtail for ages, but yours looks so pretty you're inspired me to give it a go later this week! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, me again.lol. I've nominated you for a lovely award, you can read the details in my blog. Sorry if you've already been nominated!:) http://misslmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete